Re: Warp

From: lsunley(at)mb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Warp
Date: 2005-01-15 00:58:23
Lists: pgsql-ports
Hi

That would be me doing the OS/2 port.

I was waiting until the GA 8.0 release before I submitted the patches for
the makefiles and code for the os/2 port.

It does support shared libraries, and the spinlock stuff and signals are
provided by the GCC 3.3.5 LIBC.

I have one major issue with character code conversion to resolve in order
to pass the regression tests, as well as a compiler bug that messes up the
printf'ing of long long variables.

Lorne Sunley

lsunley(at)mb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

pgsql-ports by date