\n converted to \r\n

From: amir <amir(at)binaryreef(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: \n converted to \r\n
Date: 2004-09-29 23:58:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I'm currently running version 07_03_0200 of the Insight Distribution Systems
PostgreSQL Driver for windows.  when I retrieve col1 string from the
database using:  "SELECT * FROM MyTable WHERE col1='hello\n'"  the value
returned for col1 through the driver is "hello\r\n", and I want it to be as
it is stored in the database ('hello\n" with no \r).  Is this a
configuration issue?  If so, where can I change the configuration to ensure
that this conversion won't happen?

Thanx in advance for your help, amir

This is a mailing list thread I ran across that had the same problem.  I
tried contacting Byron, but his email is no longer valid: