Rate of increase/decrease for a set of values

From: "thara" <tharas(at)cdactvm(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Rate of increase/decrease for a set of values
Date: 2009-07-14 08:54:41
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello all,

I have a table with two columns - one for survey date and the other one for the number of fever cases registered on that date. Now, I would like to know the overall rate of increase/decrease in the fever cases registered in a particular interval (say, between two dates). Which statistical measure I can use for computing this.

Thanks all. Have a great day!
Thara.

Scanned and protected by Email scanner

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: ...tharasDate: 2009-07-14 09:09:45
Previous:From: MF HullDate: 2009-07-14 01:43:43
Subject: queries per second script