Database Migration Wizard

From: Sarah Atkinson <Sarah(dot)Atkinson(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database Migration Wizard
Date: 2003-03-26 03:51:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I am attempting to migrate a mysql database to postgres, via the Database
Migration Wizard.

I have setup the DSN on my XP workstation. I am able to test the datasource
and connect successfully.

However, when following the steps required to connect to the datasource via
the migration wizard
(http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=15
<http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=15> ), pgAdmin is
crashing on me. The logs show the following:

2003-03-26 14:44:30 - SQL (template1): SELECT datname, numbackends,
xact_commit, xact_rollback, blks_read, blks_hit FROM pg_stat_database ORDER
BY datname

FYI - I am using the mysql ODBC driver found at
http://www.mysql.com/downloads/download.php?file=Downloads%2FMyODBC3%2FMyODB
C-3.51.06.exe
<http://www.mysql.com/downloads/download.php?file=Downloads%2FMyODBC3%2FMyOD
BC-3.51.06.exe&pick=mirror> &pick=mirror

Thanks,
Sarah.

Sarah Atkinson
OLE_LINK1Global Applications Team Leader

Lonely Planet Publications, Aust.
Telephone: +61 3 8379 8000
 <mailto:saraha(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au> saraha(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-03-26 08:06:59