Re: what do I wrong???

From: Matthew Horoschun <mhoroschun(at)canprint(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Borsos József <pgsql-php(at)Borsos(dot)hu>
Cc: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: what do I wrong???
Date: 2003-02-03 14:30:30
Lists: pgsql-php

> Thank You for answer.
>
> 1. and 2. I don't no, becouse I'm not administrator on server.
> PostgreSQL
> server 7.1 and RedHut Linux x.xx
> 3. Yes when I connet to the server with SSH client PuTTY for windows.
>
> My Web server run on Win2000, and PHP code is on IIS 5.0 server. I
> mean it
> is a problem with crypt() routine.

It would be a good idea to contact your system administrator and ask
them 1 and 2, otherwise you'll be wasting your time with trial and
error.

Alternatively, if you have SSH access to the machine then you could try
working both out for yourself (do a process listing, see if you have
read access to postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf)

How do you know its a problem with the crypt() routine? I can't see how
that could be related, unless I'm missing something significant.

Matthew.

--
Matthew Horoschun
Network Administrator