Re: what do I wrong???

From: Matthew Horoschun <mhoroschun(at)canprint(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Borsos József <pgsql-php(at)Borsos(dot)hu>
Cc: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: what do I wrong???
Date: 2003-02-03 14:30:30
Lists: pgsql-php
> Thank You for answer.
> 1. and 2. I don't no, becouse I'm not administrator on server.
> PostgreSQL
> server 7.1 and RedHut Linux x.xx
> 3. Yes when I connet to the server with SSH client PuTTY for windows.
> My Web server run on Win2000, and PHP code is on IIS 5.0 server. I
> mean it
> is a problem with crypt() routine.

It would be a good idea to contact your system administrator and ask
them 1 and 2, otherwise you'll be wasting your time with trial and

Alternatively, if you have SSH access to the machine then you could try
working both out for yourself (do a process listing, see if you have
read access to postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf)

How do you know its a problem with the crypt() routine? I can't see how
that could be related, unless I'm missing something significant.

Matthew Horoschun
Network Administrator
CanPrint Communications Pty. Ltd.

Mobile:		0417 282 378
Direct:		(02) 6295 4544
Telephone:	(02) 6295 4422
Facsimile: 	(02) 6295 4473

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Zak GreantDate: 2003-02-03 15:59:59