Re: Wow, impressive stats program

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wow, impressive stats program
Date: 2003-11-15 09:49:43
Lists: pgsql-www

On Saturday, November 15, 2003, at 06:01 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Just came across the website stats program called "AWstats".
<snip/>
> http://awstats.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/awstats.pl
>
> Impressive eh?

Looks great! Graphics are a lot better, and seems to have a lot less
cruft, but a lot more information. I especially like the option to see
the full lists, rather than being limited to the top X of each
category. I've been looking for a stats analyzer for work, and this
looks like just the thing.

When will we get to see this on postgresql.org? :)

Michael