REMINDER: PL/pgSQL on WEDNESDAY July 19, 2006 - 7pm

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: REMINDER: PL/pgSQL on WEDNESDAY July 19, 2006 - 7pm
Date: 2006-07-17 22:59:26
Lists: pdxpug

presented by David Wheeler, Kineticode
July 19, 2006 - 7pm
Location: FreeGeek Classroom
1731 SE 10th Ave, 97214 (directions)

* Meeting Day change
* OSCON Meetup?
* Propaganda for OSCON
* David's presentation

Thank you David for offering to give a talk!  After the presentation, I
invite you all over to the Lucky Lab (within walking distance) for
socializing.  The Tour de France party is at the NW Lucky Lab location
this year, so I think the bar will be less crowded.

I've put up details about the meeting, and republished David's
introduction on the pdxpug blog --

Sorry if this is too many reminders for some of you... We've found over
on the Perl mailing list that more messages help get more people to the

pdxpug by date