REMINDER: PL/pgSQL on WEDNESDAY July 19, 2006 - 7pm

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: REMINDER: PL/pgSQL on WEDNESDAY July 19, 2006 - 7pm
Date: 2006-07-17 22:59:26
Lists: pdxpug

PL/pgSQL
presented by David Wheeler, Kineticode
July 19, 2006 - 7pm
Location: FreeGeek Classroom
1731 SE 10th Ave, 97214 (directions)

Agenda:

* Meeting Day change
* OSCON Meetup?
* Propaganda for OSCON
* David's presentation

Thank you David for offering to give a talk!  After the presentation, I
invite you all over to the Lucky Lab (within walking distance) for
socializing.  The Tour de France party is at the NW Lucky Lab location
this year, so I think the bar will be less crowded.

I've put up details about the meeting, and republished David's
introduction on the pdxpug blog -- http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx/

Sorry if this is too many reminders for some of you... We've found over
on the Perl mailing list that more messages help get more people to the
meeting!

-selena

pdxpug by date