Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.4 ODBC for Windows

From: <me(at)alternize(dot)com>
To: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.4 ODBC for Windows
Date: 2006-05-29 09:41:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc
sorry, wasn't able to set up a properly test case as we noticed this problem
in our productive system (dev system not yet upgraded) while applying the
pgsql 8.1.x upgrades. i've been reporting this before, tho:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2006-03/msg00232.php

i might try to set up a test case after my holidays. so far as a workaround,
we had to downgrade the driver to the beforementioned version after each
pgsql release. all newer pgodbc releases found in the postgresql.org
download section are nonfunctional for us.

- thomas