Re:

From: "Russell Black" <rblack(at)iarchives(dot)com>
To: "Vladimir Baranov" <baranoff(at)hotbox(dot)ru>, <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2001-11-23 21:51:37
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I believe the "not owner" message happens because there is a lingering
postmaster.pid in your PGDATA directory.  This file is supposed to only be
there when the postmaster is running, but it can stay around if the
postmaster is not shut down properly.  If the postmaster isn't running, you
can just remove this file and try again.