Re: wx progress

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Raphaƫl Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>,"Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wx progress
Date: 2004-07-14 04:37:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi ALL.

There is some bugfixing of us from a release of 1.0.2.
Then, thing stability can be supplied further from present CVS.
(Sorry. QueryBuilder-mdi is a big problem....)
Time will be needed very much before the characteristics of the
next release7.5 are taken and it is released.
However, it is not the best condition for the release 7.4.3 which
becomes stable at present and which is taken out.
At present,
The excellent achievement can be used with 7.4.3.
I hope for Release 1.1 that we made a translation the latest.

Is it difficult?
(first to aim at the stability of wxWidgets)

regards,
Hiroshi Saito