pgreplication 7.2

From: "Hamedany, Allen" <Allen(dot)Hamedany(at)revivio(dot)com>
To: <darren(at)up(dot)hrcoxmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Fancher, Steven" <Steven(at)revivio(dot)com>
Subject: pgreplication 7.2
Date: 2004-01-22 20:02:09
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Darren,

I've downloaded and built the pgreplication (using spread) on our RH
linux system; I have not installed the patch yet. I've configured users
and database 'testing' on the Postgres db. However, I can not seem to
bring the postmaster up in master mode.

Postmaster -r -X does not seem to come up. I do not get any errors
however I get:

Try 'postmaster --help' for more information.

In the options list I do not see -X being listed. Any help is much
appreciated.

Thanks,

-Allen

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.