Re: pg_query_params

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_query_params
Date: 2009-07-22 19:37:00
Lists: pgsql-php
No, I mean if I select select a name from the database but the name
isn't found.  I'm doing a log in form.  I want to check to see if the
user that's logging in exists in my database.  I can check the number
of rows returned or something like that, but I wondered if the
function returns a false.

Carol