Re: Meeting? November/December

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting? November/December
Date: 2003-11-05 22:11:40
Lists: sfpug
On Wednesday, November 5, 2003, at 10:06  AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> BTW, David & David -- what if we sent a group to the other SFPUG in
> the new
> year?  Would the Perl hackers want to hear about PostgreSQL?

Definitely.

> Topics discussed at the meeting may include any  or all of the
> following:
> 1) Yet Even More New Stuff For 7.4 -- Stephan Szabo & me
> 2) "Building the PostgreSQL Function CPAN" starring Elein, Rich, & me.
> 3) Data-push and Set-returning functions as an API: my presentation
> from
> PHPCon, with the PHP stuff downplayed;
> 4) Maybe David Wheeler could present on the data structure of
> Bricolage, since
> we've seen the front end ....

Please, I don't wish to be publicly embarrassed. ;-) Let me know if you
still think that after you've had a look at it.

> 5) Other suggestions?
>
> Please mark what dates work for you.  As always, mark "A" for
> Preferred, "B"
> for "OK but not preferred", and "N" for "Cannot attend"
>
> Monday November 10      N
> Tuesday November 11     N
> Wednesday November 12   N
> Thursday November 13    N
> Friday November 14      N
>
> Monday November 17      A
> Tuesday November 18     A
> Wednesday November 19   B
> Thursday November 20    A
> Friday November 21      B
>
> Monday December 1       A
> Tuesday December 2      A
> Wednesday December 3    B
> Thursday December 4     A
> Friday December 5       B

Regards,

David

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org