RE: I cant' configure ODBC

From: Nick Kennedy <nick(dot)kennedy(at)nailsea(dot)net>
To: "Pgsql-Odbc (E-mail)" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: I cant' configure ODBC
Date: 2001-08-24 08:28:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Gray [mailto:keith(at)heart(dot)com(dot)au]
Sent: 24 August 2001 02:07
To: Tamara D. Blum
Cc: Johann Zuschlag; pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] I cant' configure ODBC

On the linux platform you have to set a config file to allow
certain hosts to connect to Postgres.

Something about...

127.0.0.1/32 trust

--
Keith Gray

Technical Development Manager
Heart Consulting Services P/L
mailto:keith(at)heart(dot)com(dot)au

Any views expressed in this message are the sender's own, and do not
represent the views of Nailsea Family Practice or Woodspring Healthcare
Limited except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of one or both of those organisations. This e-mail should only be
read by those persons to whom it is addressed. Accordingly, we disclaim
all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for
the consequences of any person other than the intended recipients acting,
or refraining from acting, on such information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and we simply request that
you delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.