pg_dump - 8.3 - schemas

From: "Edward W(dot) Rouse" <erouse(at)comsquared(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_dump - 8.3 - schemas
Date: 2012-02-16 18:59:54
Lists: pgsql-sql

I am working with a database set up by someone else. They set it up so that
most tables are in the public schema, but they also have a reports schema;
database.public.tables and database.reports.tables.

If I do a pg_dump of the database, I only get the public schema. If I do a
dump with --schema=reports, I only get the reports schema. Is there a way to
get all the schemas from a single pg_dump or am I forced to use separate
ones? This is also for future issues where there may be more than 2.

Thanks

Edward W. Rouse