Re: 32 bit ODBC driver for PostgreSQl

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Anumula, Rahul" <Rahul(dot)Anumula(at)harpercollins(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 32 bit ODBC driver for PostgreSQl
Date: 2007-08-10 06:05:40
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

Since an ODBC administrator is 64 bits, the data sauce for 32bit cannot be created.
In this case, it is necessary to write direct data sauce in a registry.
However, psqlODBC is support 64bit environment now. but, It is necessary to
compile it by myself. It is win64.mak. and libpq of PostgreSQL needs to be built by
64bits again.

Please, only AMD64 has an examination version here.
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito