Senior DBA - Chicago, IL

From: "Nasby, Jim" <JNasby(at)enovafinancial(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Senior DBA - Chicago, IL
Date: 2011-07-21 19:34:04
Lists: pgsql-jobs
http://www.enovafinancial.com/careers/positions/database-adminstrator

I won't bore everyone with all the details that I'm sure you've seen dozens of times. In a nutshell, we want someone with 3-5 years of experience and would greatly prefer Postgres experience.

Enova Financial is a hard-working, fun-loving company. We have a startup-like environment, but without the death marches and fears of not getting your next paycheck. We believe in hiring nothing but the best, so you need to be passionate about what you do.

We're always looking for quality people... if "Senior DBA" isn't a position that interests you but you think this might still be a fun place to work, send us your resume anyway. If you're a good fit we'll try to figure something out.

Resumes should go to recruiting(at)enovafinancial(dot)com
--
Jim "Decibel!" Nasby jnasby(at)EnovaFinancial(dot)com
Primary: 512-569-9461     Backup: 512-579-9024

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Kyle J. GinavanDate: 2011-08-18 21:01:45