I'm pleased to announce announce the release of Bricolage-Devel 1.6.1.
This maintenance release addresses a number of issues in version 1.6.0.
Some of the more important changes since 1.6.0 include:
* Bricolage now works with HTML::Mason 1.20 and later.
* Added Chinese (Traditional) localization.
* `make clone` has been fixed and improved.
* The Media Type manager works again.
* Various localization improvements and fixes.
* "Image", "Audio", and "Video" documents now properly show up on
* Fixed alerts so that alerts are once again sent to the members of
groups and deleted alerts no longer appear in the UI.
* The virtual FTP server no longer displays templates in
of the current subcategory directory.
* Fixed Element profile so that Output Channel associations can be
deleted and deleted fields no longer appear in the UI.
For a complete list of the changes, see the changes file at
Bricolage is a full-featured, enterprise-class content management and
publishing system. It offers a browser-based interface for ease-of use,
a full-fledged templating system with complete HTML::Mason and
HTML::Template support for flexibility, and many other features. It
operates in an Apache/mod_perl environment, and uses the PostgreSQL
RDBMS for its repository. A comprehensive, actively-developed open
source CMS, Bricolage has been hailed as "Most Impressive" in 2002 by
Learn more about Bricolage and download it from the Bricolage home page,
--The Bricolage Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2003-06-17 02:19:05|
|Subject: MIT Open Source Conference|
|Previous:||From: Robert Treat||Date: 2003-06-12 00:47:14|
|Subject: PostgreSQL Weekly News - June 11th 2003|
pgsql-general by date
|Next:||From: Steve Crawford||Date: 2003-06-12 17:06:44|
|Subject: pg_conf idea (was Re: Postgres performance comments from a MySQL user)|
|Previous:||From: Arjen van der Meijden||Date: 2003-06-12 17:03:06|
|Subject: Re: Cast: timestamp to integer|