Re: JDBC rewriting a bad query?

From: "Woody Woodring" <george(dot)woodring(at)iglass(dot)net>
To: "'Kris Jurka'" <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC rewriting a bad query?
Date: 2008-03-24 15:57:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Kris,

Sorry for wasting your time. We ran your sample and it worked.

Upon further investigation, our tomcat web servers have a copy of a postgres
jar file that it must use instead of the one with our webapp. Who knows how
old it is. We upgraded that one and the problem went away.

Thanks for your help,
Woody