Re: Attribute Alignment

From: "Michael Richards" <miker(at)interchange(dot)ca>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Attribute Alignment
Date: 2000-12-17 23:03:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Okay. On this particular machine, the way I was loading in the page it
properly aligns the data to the page beginning, so I used that. I now have
it extracting meaningful data from a variety of tables. The very last thing
I need to do now is figure out where the code in the source is that stores
and retrieves timestamp and datetime fields (as I'm unsure how they are
encoded).

Having written this tool which is at least the basis for a complete table
data verification program (it's written in c++) I'm wondering if there is
any chance of having it pointed to, linked to or otherwise made available?
Time-permitting I may add to it in the future, although I hope I'll never
have to use it again :)

-Michael