[pgAdmin III] #276: Saved passwords deleted

From: "pgAdmin Trac" <trac(at)code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgAdmin III] #276: Saved passwords deleted
Date: 2010-11-08 15:16:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
#276: Saved passwords deleted
 Reporter:  Michael Shapiro  |       Owner:  dpage
     Type:  feature          |      Status:  new
 I noticed that if I have a problem connecting to a server for which I have
 a saved password, the entry in pgpass.conf is deleted. When I later
 succeed in connecting, the server then prompts for a password
 (and the pgpass.conf entry is added back).

 Is it possible to not delete the entry if the connection fails?

Ticket URL: <>
pgAdmin III <>
pgAdmin III

pgadmin-hackers by date