[pgAdmin III] #171: Problem with restore

From: "pgAdmin Trac" <trac(at)code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgAdmin III] #171: Problem with restore
Date: 2010-04-20 19:52:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
#171: Problem with restore
 Reporter:  Kieran McCusker  |       Owner:  gleu
     Type:  bug              |      Status:  new
 Sorry if this has been raised before but I have just tried to restore a
 table from one of my schemas.

 The problem was that this table name is very common - It is used in many
 schemas as each schema is the data for an individual client.

 Restore has the three disabled checkboxes
 Only data    (checked)
 Only schema    (unchecked)
 Single object    (checked)

 and then below
 Table (my table name)

 I assumed was it was going to restore only the selected table - What it
 actually did was restore all tables with that name!

 This seems confusing at best (and how would you do what I wanted using the

 Shouldn't the schema be checked as well?

Ticket URL: <>
pgAdmin III <>
pgAdmin III

pgadmin-hackers by date