[pgAdmin III] #288: Copy selected text to "Find:" text field

From: "pgAdmin Trac" <trac(at)code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgAdmin III] #288: Copy selected text to "Find:" text field
Date: 2010-11-20 11:10:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
#288: Copy selected text to "Find:" text field
 Reporter:  Nail Samatov  |       Owner:  Nail Samatov
     Type:  feature       |      Status:  new
 when a user has opened Find And Replace dialog, then this text is copied
 to the "Find:" text field. If there is no selected text, then "Find:" text
 field is not changed.

 I miss this feature in pgAdmin, so I attach the patch to fix it...

 May be it will be useful for someone else...

Ticket URL: <>
pgAdmin III <>
pgAdmin III

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: pgAdmin TracDate: 2010-11-20 11:11:26
Previous:From: pgAdmin TracDate: 2010-11-20 11:09:16
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin III] #287: Translation problem with SET STORAGE