[pgAdmin III] #356: copy with headers

From: "pgAdmin Trac" <trac(at)code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgAdmin III] #356: copy with headers
Date: 2012-02-17 21:12:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
#356: copy with headers
 Reporter:  John Abraham        |       Owner:  dpage
     Type:  feature             |      Status:  new
 copy with headers.   I use this every day on SQL Server Management Studio
 to select data and copy them out, then paste them into another app
 (usually Excel.)  With PGAdmin I select and copy the data, paste them into
 Excel, then *manually* type the column headers.

 (I just want an additional row at the top with the column names in it.
 Nothing complex.)

 I suppose it should be "Copy with column names".  (It's just called "Copy
 with Headers" in SQL Server Management Studio.)

Ticket URL: <>
pgAdmin III <>
pgAdmin III

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: pgAdmin TracDate: 2012-02-17 22:29:21