Re: Missing pg_clog files

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: "Walter, Carol Williams" <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
Cc: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tena Sakai <tsakai(at)gallo(dot)ucsf(dot)edu>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing pg_clog files
Date: 2008-09-24 12:42:24
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,

I tried creating the files 0000 through 002F.  Pg_dump still will not
run.  The error was as follows:

-bash-3.00$ pg_dump -U postgres ebiz > ebiz_bk.sql
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  could not access status
of transaction 20080015
DETAIL:  Could not read from file "pg_clog/0013" at offset 32768:
Error 0.
pg_dump: The command was: COPY ebizd.products_categories
(category_id, product_id) TO stdout;

Carol