[pgAdmin III] #291: Bad UI in the Find dialog

From: "pgAdmin Trac" <trac(at)code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgAdmin III] #291: Bad UI in the Find dialog
Date: 2010-11-26 07:46:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
#291: Bad UI in the Find dialog
 Reporter:  Aren Cambre  |       Owner:  dpage
     Type:  bug          |      Status:  new
 In find/replace dialog in Query, if cursor in *Find what* box and I press
 tab, cursor should go to the *Replace with* box. This is UI norm. Instead,
 *Find* button gets focus. One may argue, "But what if I just want to type
 something and search? Type chars-tab-enter." Response: No, you should be
 able to type chars and just press enter while the cursor is in the *Find
 what* box.

Ticket URL: <>
pgAdmin III <>
pgAdmin III