[pgAdmin III] #334: Check/Uncheck All Columns in Query Builder

From: "pgAdmin Trac" <trac(at)code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgAdmin III] #334: Check/Uncheck All Columns in Query Builder
Date: 2011-08-29 14:32:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
#334: Check/Uncheck All Columns in Query Builder
 Reporter:  Aren Cambre  |       Owner:  dpage
     Type:  feature      |      Status:  new
 Feature request In Query Builder, when I add a relation to the design
 surface, all columns are unchecked. I'd like a way I can check or uncheck
 all items in the relation. Currently, the only way I can intuit to do this
 is to manually click every check box.

Ticket URL: <>
pgAdmin III <>
pgAdmin III

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: pgAdmin TracDate: 2011-08-29 14:51:03