Re: Seeding

From: "Chad Thompson" <chad(at)weblinkservices(dot)com>
To: "Ron Johnson" <ron(dot)l(dot)johnson(at)cox(dot)net>, "pgsql-novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Seeding
Date: 2002-07-16 19:38:59
Lists: pgsql-novice pgsql-sql

I feed this list into a 3rd party dialer. My objective is to try to have my
number or the clients number called during the running of the project. I
need the list to be generated from the database so the results of the
project will be submitted to the database. (if i generate a text file to
feed to the dialer the results only show up in a text file.)

Thanks
Chad