Re: In PgAdmin, how can I see all of a long text field?

From: "Rob Richardson" <Rob(dot)Richardson(at)rad-con(dot)com>
To: "Thom Brown" <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: In PgAdmin, how can I see all of a long text field?
Date: 2010-11-08 16:55:43
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thank you.  That got me what I needed, although it's still cumbersome.

I bumped it up to 10000 characters.  I opened the table in an edit
window, selected a long filter, made sure the entire contents of the
field was marked, copied it onto my clipboard, and pasted it into
Wordpad.

I can work with that, but I was hoping for was a way to get the long
filter into some nicely word-wrapped message box or onto the scratch pad
or someplace else not on a grid.

RobR