UNICODE indication problem with the help system of pga3

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <chlee(at)femh(dot)org(dot)tw>, <laser(at)zhengmai(dot)com(dot)cn>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: UNICODE indication problem with the help system of pga3
Date: 2003-09-12 05:57:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dear Weiping He, Chih-Hsin Lee.

I have the indication problem of UNICODE with present help system.
This problem occurs in Windows.

Doesn't it occur in your language?
it thinks that it can be judged if the page of the translation-team is seen.

It will succeed in help system while one starts by the establishment
because a font can be chosen by the directions.
But, it isn't effective permanently.

There is one more.
It appears with title in Dialog of tips.

These seem to be the problem of wxWindows.
See two of this.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=309863&aid=802549&group_id=9863
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=309863&aid=775439&group_id=9863

Patch was submitted though I might not be perfect for this treatment.
It can be solved in this though there may be a problem besides.
I want to ascertain it if this problem is only Japanese Windows.

Is it possible that the confirmation is seen with your language?
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

With kindest regards,
Hiroshi Saito
As for me, Mail may not be able to be seen fully until Tuesday.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-09-12 07:20:44