Direct Client Req from ProV-----Linux Admin/PostGre SQL DBA at San Diego, CA

From: "Andrew" <andrew(at)provintl(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Direct Client Req from ProV-----Linux Admin/PostGre SQL DBA at San Diego, CA
Date: 2006-11-07 22:42:25
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hi,

This is Andrew with ProV International.

I have direct client requirement for the position of PostGre SQL Database Administrator at San Diego, CA. For you reference given below is the requirement. If you find this interesting and matching to skills then please send across your updated resume in word format ASAP. If you have any query then please let me know.

Position Title:  Linux Admin/PostGre SQL Database Administrator
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6 Month

Skills Required:

Linux, PG SQL DBA

Thanks and Regards,
Andrew
ProV International
Ph: 408-241-7795 ext 40
andrew(at)provintl(dot)com
www.provintl.com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Casey DuncanDate: 2006-11-08 00:35:38