[pgAdmin III] #377: Regression in 1.16 b4: missing items from context menu for indexes and pkeys

From: "pgAdmin Trac" <trac(at)code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgAdmin III] #377: Regression in 1.16 b4: missing items from context menu for indexes and pkeys
Date: 2012-08-27 14:14:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
#377: Regression in 1.16 b4: missing items from context menu for indexes and
pkeys
 Reporter:  brsa            |       Owner:  dpage
     Type:  bug             |      Status:  new
 I noticed that the <del> key is not working for indexes in 1.16 beta4.
 Uponcloser inspection I found that a number of index-specific items are
 missing from the context menus for index and primary keys.

 This happened under Windows XP, but I wouldn't expect it to be platform
 specific.

 See attached screenshots.

--
Ticket URL: <http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/377>
pgAdmin III <http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/>

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: pgAdmin TracDate: 2012-08-27 14:20:52
Previous:From: Vinicius SantosDate: 2012-08-26 19:26:06
Subject: Re: More information about the selected objects