Red Hat 9

From: "Anthony B(dot) Colson" <colson(at)prettyhealth(dot)biz>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Red Hat 9
Date: 2007-12-28 08:48:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Is it advisable or ok to install v8.2.5 to a Red Hat 9 configuration? I
tried it and there are a lot of libraries that I need get and install (e.g.
libc). I am wondering if it is worth it (or dangerous) or am I better off
upgrading my system?

Thanks

Tony

Onward & Upward!

"The richest people in the world build networks. Everyone else is trained
to look for work."

- Robert Kiyosaki