Errors sending Blob to DB

From: "Derrick Betts" <Derrick(at)grifflink(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Errors sending Blob to DB
Date: 2003-08-29 14:26:51
Lists: pgsql-general

I am using Delphi7 and PostgeSQL 7.3.2

My DB table is as such
Create Table files (
emalid varchar(80),
memocolumn text,
savedfile oid );

I cannot post Blobs to the DB that are larger than a typical icon. If the Blob is small, it goes through just fine. When I try to send a larger object to the DB, I get a Postgres error:

SQL Error: pqReadData() - read() failed: errno=0

What am I doing wrong with this and what can I change to eliminate the error and get larger files into the database?

Thank you,
Derrick