Re: initdb failure with PostgreSQL 7.3.2 / Cygwin 1.3.22-1 /

From: "Vincent Hikida" <vhikida(at)inreach(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Frank Seesink" <frank(at)mail(dot)wvnet(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: initdb failure with PostgreSQL 7.3.2 / Cygwin 1.3.22-1 /
Date: 2003-05-01 00:55:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Frank,

I just downloaded the latest cygwin, postgresql and ipc-daemon last week. I
am running on XP Home. This is my first experience with these software. You
may have noticed my messages for help. My postmaster kept dying no matter
what I did. It suddenly cleared up on Monday and I don't know why my
problems disappeared. I have created a couple of tables and done some
inserts and selects and so far it is working ok.

Vincent Hikida,
Member of Technical Staff - Urbana Software, Inc.
"A Personalized Learning Experience"

www.UrbanaSoft.com