Re: pgAdmin III locks up

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,"Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
Cc: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III locks up
Date: 2004-05-26 09:23:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, it doesn't get hidden - in fact the find button on the find dialogue
doesn't even become 'unpressed' if you know what I mean. Try it with a
fair bit of text in the dialogue - sometimes it'll crash searching
forward and sometimes back but it seems pretty broken here.

Mind you, what wx are you using? I still have our last 'offical' version
as found on

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-05-26 10:01:27
Previous:From: Donald FraserDate: 2004-05-26 09:21:54