Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed
Date: 2004-05-12 07:55:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Alexey

Looks very good to me - nice work. The only couple of things I noticed
in my 10 minutes tour are:

- The 7.4 docs are not listed on the docs page
- You cannot preview news/events from the admin pages (at least, I
couldn't see how)

> The only big *programming* part left is static website
> generation, after this only content- and design-related
> issues will be left.

Excellent - the sooner we can get this live the better :-)

Regards, Dave.