Re: Small OS ports & Handheld devices

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>,"Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Small OS ports & Handheld devices
Date: 2004-04-30 12:21:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yeah, I did consider that (I was one of the Npgsql hackers in the early
days). Looks like it will actually make more sense *in this case* to use
WinInet and write a middle tier in PHP though. Which is what I'm
currently doing :-)

Regards, Dave

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Tony ReinaDate: 2004-04-30 13:12:35