Re: Trouble creating a DSN-file

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Kelvin Varst" <kelvin(at)varst(dot)dk>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Trouble creating a DSN-file
Date: 2004-04-28 08:03:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Kelvin,

I can confirm that creating file DSNs doesn't seem to work at the moment
- however you should still be able to use them if you manually create
one. For example:

Regards, Dave

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Kelvin VarstDate: 2004-04-28 17:07:17
Previous:From: Kelvin VarstDate: 2004-04-28 06:10:01
Subject: Trouble creating a DSN-file