Re: progress update, some questions

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: progress update, some questions
Date: 2004-04-21 12:53:13
Lists: pgsql-www

No, that field is now obsolete.

> 2) Bug submit through the website just increments some
> sequence but the bug itself is not stored in the database. Is
> this the expected behaviour? What came out of a lengthy
> discussion about a "real" bug tracker?

Yes, that is the intended behaviour for the moment.

> 3) There is *no* moderation at all for the doc comments, I
> suppose? You know why PHP's have such a good signal-to-noise
> ratio? Here is the
> reason: http://lists.php.net/group.php?group=php.notes

There is no moderation, though I believe some of the docs guys go
through them before any releases to incorporate anything useful.

Feel free to add some moderation if you like - an email to the list with
a link to an 'approve' script in /admin would do the job I guess.

Regards Dave.

pgsql-www by date