Re: New survey

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New survey
Date: 2004-04-21 07:22:28
Lists: pgsql-www

We already have a web interface to create them on the admin site. It's
not public though, and it currently doesn't have any method of hiding
surveys we don't want to display yet. It just sets one of them as the
current survey.

> Then, have a 'last seen' date that would allow the same
> survey to be displayed, say, a max of once every 3 months, so
> you could see changes in results? ie. last survey might have
> shown PHP4 was the preferred programming language, but in 3
> months, it shifts to more of a perl focus ...

That would take a fair bit of work to do as we would need to start
storing results for each 'run' of each survey, and then display the
results in an easy to compare format - probably a bar chart of some
description.

Regards. Dave.