Re: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ray Nassar" <ray(at)acebox(dot)uwaterloo(dot)ca>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.
Date: 2004-04-09 18:44:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Ray,

This is one of the more common problems with pgAdmin II - it usually
requires that MDAC be reinstalled (download from
http://www.microsoft.com/data), however occasionally even that doesn't
work. The official recommended fix these days is to upgrade to pgAdmin
III which has no dependencies like this.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Ray NassarDate: 2004-04-09 23:11:37