Re: Problems compiling CVS under Windows

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jose' Cruanyes" <cruanyes(at)cegroup(dot)it>, "Denis Gasparin" <denis(at)edistar(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems compiling CVS under Windows
Date: 2004-04-07 08:41:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

There is no 'non-multibyte' version. There is a non-unicode version, but
it is still multibyte capable. Unicode support requires a different set
of ODBC functions which are not required for multibyte.

> I've compiled using
> nmake /f win32.mak

I've compiled all three from scratch this morning and they work fine for
me in VC++ 6.0.

nmake /f win32.mak
nmake /f win32_25.mak
nmake /f win32_30w.mak