Re: PGSQL ODBC Install problems under windows

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Rob Caulfield" <rob(dot)caulfield(at)framestore-cfc(dot)com>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGSQL ODBC Install problems under windows
Date: 2004-04-07 07:22:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

No - I have VS.NET 2K3 and 6.0 installed and it works just fine here.
You might try checking the permissions on the registry keys - perhaps
for some reason the user cannot read them.

Also, I know you said the reg entries are all there, but what about
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers\PostgreSQL ?
(Should be a REG_SZ with a value of 'Installed').

Regards, Dave

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-04-07 08:41:30