Re: ODBC driver further developments?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver further developments?
Date: 2004-04-04 19:32:24
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Any contributions you can make would be appreciated :-)

We use MS Visual C++ at the moment (that's what the .mak makefiles are
for - the command line MS compiler). There is no special environment
required, simply run vcvars32.bat (or add the relevant bits to your
env), and then use something like 'nmake /f win32.mak' to build a DLL.

At the moment we have 3 builds, the ODBC2.5 (legacy) version, the ODBC3
version and the ODBC3 Unicode (beta) version. I want to move fairly
quickly to only the ODBC3 Unicode build and junk the rest.

Regards, Dave