Re: An Error has occurred

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Chris Lee" <Chrislee(at)centurycity(dot)com(dot)hk>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: An Error has occurred
Date: 2004-03-22 08:19:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Chris,

pgAdmin uses Unicode exclusively internally and relies on the backend
server to do the conversion on the fly. The error youo are see is the
server telling you that there is no conversion from MULE_INTERNAL to
Unicode. There doesn't seem to be such a conversion on my system either,
so this looks like normal behaviour. As for why there is no such
conversion, well that's a different matter - probably best directed at
someone on the pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org list.

Regards, Dave.