Re: Update on 'portal' changes

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update on 'portal' changes
Date: 2004-03-10 10:58:10
Lists: pgsql-www

I'm not trying to get any sympathy - I don't want or need any. I'm just
trying to point out that whilst you seem to have it in your head that we
do nothing and know nothing, that is not the case.

> If you do so much work, where can we look at the results of
> it?

All over the place - I'm not going to list things I do for you. The
people that matter know what I work on and that is whats important.

> Or do you mean that you just feigned complete ignorance
> when PGFoundry was mentioned? ;]

No, I had not heard that name before, and until Josh's post can still
find no reference to it in either the hackers or www lists - can you?.
That doesn't mean I didn't follow the discussion though; I chose not to
particiapte because Josh, and I have already discussed the issue in the
past.

Dave.