Re: Update on 'portal' changes

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update on 'portal' changes
Date: 2004-03-10 08:34:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Do you have any idea how many hours a week people like Robert and I put
into this project on top of other commitments like family, work and
studies? My third child was born just 2 weeks ago and I still ended up
working on the project into the early hours after the hospital kicked me
out for the night. Just because it wasn't any anything you're aware of
doesn't mean that it isn't valid work.

Don't you dare suggest that we do not have a clue or do any of the
actual work - you have absolutely no idea of half the things that we do.

Dave.