Re: development questions

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "David Costa" <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
Cc: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: development questions
Date: 2004-02-16 15:17:25
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi David,

This certainly wouldn't help me unfortunately as I have other contraints
on my time at present. What little spare I do have is given freely to
the project.

> I am personally work on the XML feature, I should have an
> alpha version later tonight. But if the issue is the time, I
> could make such a donation.

Umm, just out of interest, what XML feature? The only one I recall
discussing was making the new version of the main site XHTML compliant.

Regards, Dave

pgsql-www by date

Subject: Re: putting up modified 'portal'