Re: pgadmin3 manpage

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,<jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 manpage
Date: 2004-02-12 08:30:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

No problem - just juggling a very pregnant wife, a tricky module at Uni,
writing a dissertation proposal, fixing a resource hungry search engine,
and tweaking the view data filtering for Matt Doggett :-) Oh, and for
some reason my boss expects me to work 8 hours a day as well!

> I largely inspired from JM's description.
> I would suggest we include a kind of manpage upstream rather
> than specifically in debian. By doing this we can imagine we
> would be able to produce localised manpages too (that could
> be part of the translator registration process).

I agree that we should include a standard manpage rather than a distro
specific one. It won't hurt on any *nix.

As for the specific text, please liase with Jean-Michel and agree
something standard. I'm not overly fussed what it says as I know you can
all come up with something appropriate, but I'd rather not have lot's of
different versions :-)

Cheers, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: blacknozDate: 2004-02-12 09:13:44
Previous:From: Stefan CsomorDate: 2004-02-12 08:02:23
Subject: wxMac gcc unicode under panther